The Valiant™ 1.3m park flyer is a downsized version of the big Hangar 9® Valiant 30cc ARF. Like its giant-scale sibling, it has the inherent stability of a classic high-wing model but with more modern lines and larger control surfaces that can provide sporty response when you want it. This Bind-N-Fly® version comes with the added benefit of a Spektrum™ AS3X® receiver that features optional SAFE Select technology.
- Based on the popular Hangar 9® Valiant™ 30cc ARF
- Optional-use SAFE® Select flight mode for newer pilots
- Wide flight envelope with sporty performance
- Functional flaps installed
- Powerful 480-size brushless motor and 30A telemetry capable ESC installed
- Spektrum AR631 6-channel AS3X® receiver with SAFE® Select technology installed
- 6 micro servos installed
- Durable aluminum landing gear with wheel pants
- Optional float set available (sold separately)
- Constructed of durable EPO Material
Versatile Performance and Functional Flaps
Some days you just want to unwind with some touch and gos. Others, you want to push the limits with aerobatics. The model's light wing loading, functional flaps and powerful brushless motor give you a big performance envelope to play with so, mild or wild, you can do it all.
High-Output Brushless Power System
The high-output power system delivers thrilling performance when matched with a 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo battery. You can use a wide variety of other 3S battery sizes too. The big, easy-to-access battery compartment can accommodate everything from 1300mAh to 3200mAh packs.
Optional Float Set Available Separately
The model is designed to accept an optional float set (sold separately). Installation takes just a few minutes and all the necessary hardware is included.
Bind-N-Fly Completion Level Advantage
Already own a Spektrum™ transmitter? Bind-N-Fly (BNF) aircraft make getting into the air quickly and with the best control experience possible easier than ever. They come out of the box with the power system, servos and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible transmitter, finish any final assembly, and fly!
This Bind-N-Fly Basic model is equipped with a Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX® receiver featuring AS3X (Artificial Stabilization–3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a heightened sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you're flying a much larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
If this is your first model of its type, or you want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These envelope limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles.
- The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It's also helpful for keeping the wings level during takeoffs/launches and landings.
Easy Switch Assignment—No Complex Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any complex programming and takes just a few seconds.
If you don't want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.