The ideal beginner's system.
Whether you're starting out or moving up, the TTX410 has a lot to offer at a very reasonable price. It gives you the dependability of 2.4GHz technology with the added security of SLT – the same protocol used in the receivers of all Tx-R aircraft. Push the receiver's button, and you create an instant, unbreakable link between it and the transmitter. Linking other receivers is just as easy, so you can use the TTX410 as your go-to-transmitter for any of your aircraft with an SLT receiver.
Attractive, affordable and thoroughly dependable, the TTX410 is an outstanding investment for today and a great system for your flying future.
- Digital trims and servo reversing on all channels.
- V-tail and elevon mixing.
- Internal antenna.
- Wireless trainer system and 3.5mm round wired trainer jack.
- Ball bearing gimbals.
- Adjustable stick lengths.
- Power LED and low-voltage alarm.
- Charge jack for optional rechargeable batteries.
- 4-cell "AA" battery holder, adjustable neck strap, and on/off switch harness with charge lead.
- Includes compact, lightweight TR625 twin antenna receiver.