Built upon the successful SuperEZ V3, FMS has completely upgraded the SuperEZ V4 with digital 9g servos to ensure pinpoint precision and bulletproof reliability. The addition of attractive purple accents to the color scheme make the SuperEZ V4 a head-turner at every field! Like the Super EZ V2 and V3, the V4 can be installed with floats! Allowing for water and snow operations.
- Traditional 4-channel control
- Glue-free construction—can be assembled in as little as 5-minutes
- Strong, one-piece wing with quick-release hardware
- Installed brushless power system provides a high power-to-weight
- Durable, lightweight metal landing gear with large wheels
- 10+ minute flight times with recommended battery
- Water-proof micro servos provide lightweight all-weather operations
- New fuselage and one-piece horizontal stabilizer*
- New spinner prevents vibration
- Optional-use float set with servo-operated water rudder included
- Lightweight and durable EPO construction
FMS has always dedicated its engineering efforts towards making aircrafts suitable for every skill level. The SuperEZ has always been a perfect beginner-friendly sport aircraft. Using a large, high-winged design constructed out of lightweight EPO foam, the SuperEZ has an ultra-low wing loading and stable flight characteristics giving beginner pilots great handling even at slow speeds.
An improved brushless power system and propeller gives the aircraft ample power while still maintaining 10-15 minute flight times. A high strength, lightweight metal landing gear set absorbs even the hardest landings. For easy transportation, the SuperEZ is designed with a quick-release mechanism that can release the wing in a matter of seconds.