- 6-channel DSMR / DSM2 receiver
- Compact size better fits in tight builds and setups
- Long antenna for better range and reception
- Drive By telemetry capabilities with Spektrum Firma Smart ESC
- Great for models that will benefit from AVC Technology that need additional channels for lights, shift servos and other accessories
- Steering priority puts the driver in complete control
- Fully adjustable-set the precise amount of stability you want or turn off if desired
- Water-resistant "Reliakote" coating protects electronics
- Works with any RC car, truck or buggy
- Compatible with all DSMR transmitters
Built around frequency-agile DSMR® technology, the Spektrum™ SR6200A 6-channel DSMR receiver delivers superb range and response along with unbeatable signal security in a compact, easy-to-install package. AVC® (Active Vehicle Control™) technology increases your stability on tough terrain. Compatible with innovative Smart Technology, the AR6200A receiver also provides real-time telemetry data when used with a Smart ESC and Smart battery.
The SR6200A receiver throttle port includes Smart Throttle. This port will automatically detect when a Smart throttle electronic speed control is plugged in and the throttle port will begin to operate in Smart throttle mode. When combined with Smart ESC and Spektrum Smart LiPo batteries, the SR6200A can pass along a multitude of helpful telemetry and battery data with no additional modules, sensors or wires. If a standard ESC or servo is plugged into the throttle port on the SR6100AT receiver, the throttle port will operate normally like any conventional receiver.
With the SR6200A driver's get stability control for ANY vehicle in their collection! You can have the stability control of AVC™ (Active Vehicle Control) technology in any vehicle just by adding the SR6200A receiver and binding it to an AVC compatible transmitter. AVC technology creates a more enjoyable driving experience by managing the vehicle's driving characteristics and attitude. This translates into more control for you and a more manageable vehicle in all driving environments.
AVC Auto Calibration
With the latest technology and hardware, there is no longer any need to manually calibrate the steering and throttle endpoints on your AVC receivers. These settings are now communicated from the transmitter’s settings to the receiver, streamlining calibration and getting you started quickly. Spektrum AVC automatically initializes and calibrates the 3-axis gyro system during start-up. All you need to do is power on, place the vehicle flat and on its wheels, wait a few seconds and GO!
Please note – Transmitter firmware 2.03 and Receiver firmware 2.40.11 or higher is required.