Features include the mighty Sport 550 Reedy Power motor, 3300mAh 2S WolfPack LiPo battery, a water-resistant enclosed receiver box, adjustable oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers, and four-wheel independent suspension. The gearbox includes heavy duty three sealed gear differentials. The short course proudly rolls and jumps on Fifteen52 Turbomac HD wheels wrapped in realistic off road General Tire GT® Grabber™ all-terrain tires.
- Full metal center drivetrain, diff gears, diff ring, pinion gears and center driveshaft
- High-Torque Digital Servo with spring-style servo saver
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- 3300mAh 7.4 2S Wolfpack LiPo and LiPo charger
- Three sealed gear differentials
- Fifteen52 Turbomac HD wheels
- 4mm heavy duty adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Durable slider-type drive shafts
- Factory-finished Contender short course body
- High-grip General Tire GT® Grabber™ all-terrain tires
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Durable, impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers
- Threaded, oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers
2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System
The 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system includes an adjustable digital gyro, which allows vehicle stability to be adjusted to match the terrain. A digital, high-torque Reedy servo round out the Pro4 SC10 as a potent short course contender!
Durable, impact-absorbant front and rear bumpers.
Wheels and Tires
Fifteen52 Turbomac HD wheels equipped with high-grip General Tire GT Grabber all-terrain tires.
Battery and Charger
3300mAh 7.4 2SWolfpack LiPo and LiPo Charger.
Threaded, oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers.
Short Course Body
Factory-finished Contender short course body.
Full metal center drivetrain, diff gears, diff ring, and and pinion gears.
4mm heavy duty adjustable steel turnbuckles.4x blue anodized aluminum arm mounts.