Following the popularity of the FMS Super EZ V2, FMS is thrilled to offer a multi-role trainer—the 1400mm Kingfisher. With simple assembly, ease of control and stability, plus great performance, the Kingfisher is ideal for beginners.
With the beginner pilot in mind, FMS’ Kingfisher is the ultimate user-friendly plane. Assembly is easy with convenient bolt-on wings and stabilizer, plus a quick-release battery cover and supporting struts. Everything self-aligns and fits only one way so chance of assembly errors is as low as possible. By far the coolest part about the Kingfisher is its versatility. With three sets of landing gear included, the Kingfisher can handle any field type at just about any location. The oversize wheel set is provided for grass fields and gravel roads. The float set includes an simple setup so that flying from water is easy, even if you’ve never done it before. Finally, the skis provided make it possible to even fly in frigid conditions from snow. Cool upgrades are also available for the Kingfisher such as an electric towing hook for banners and gliders. Plus, the model is features an FPV equipment bay making it FPV ready. DO NOT miss this revolutionary multipurpose trainer. The Kingfish is ONE plane with virtually endless potential.
- Screw-together construction—no glue required
- Two-piece, plug-in wings and quick-release struts
- Functional Flaps
- Carbon-fiber wing joiner tubes
- Lightweight and durable EPO construction
- Powerful brushless 3536, 850Kv outrunner motor
- Predator 40A brushless ESC
- Long flying times of 10–15 minutes
- Giant wheels for operation from grass and rough surfaces
- Skis for operation from ice and packed snow
- Float set and a water rudder for seaplane conversion
- Convenient top hatch
- Optional tow-hook release
- FPV Ready with optional-use battery hatch