MORE POWER for 50 cc class aircraft
The GT60 is everything 50 cc fliers want in a gasoline engine â€” durable, efficient, easy to operate and high performance. A liner-less cylinder makes the engine light, makes it cool faster and gives better exhaust-scavenging characteristics. Plus, its throttle times make the GT60 the choice for 3D flying, delivering power when you need it.
- Quick-starting IG-02 electric ignition system uses 4-6 cell NiCds/NiMHs or 2-cell LiPos.
- Rear-mounted Walbro® carburetor is custom-designed for the GT60.
- Connecting rod features needle roller bearings at both ends.
- Angled spark plug allows easy installation in tight spaces.
- Recommended prop sizes: 22×8, 22×10, 23×8, 24×8, 24×10.
Includes electronic ignition module and CM-6 spark plug.
Pilots prefer a rear-mounted carb â€” and O.S. designers listened. The carb is custom-designed by Walbro specifically for the GT60.
The GT60's liner-less cylinder head lowers weight, improves cooling, and contributes to increased scavenging efficiency.
A choke rod guide has been integrated into the crankcase for effortless set-up.