Solid, gas-powered performance
The GT15 is the newest and smallest offering in the OS Engines gasoline engine line. It weighs only 904g and cranks out over 2 horsepower and 15,000 rpm! Plus, its compact enough to fit in most airplanes that require a 2-stroke 61-size or 4-stroke 91-size engine. The carburetor design is made specifically for this engine. Set also includes an ignition module.
- Offers power equivalent to a .90 4-stroke or .60 2-stroke glow engine, with the superior fuel economy advantages of gasoline.
- Features the same mounting pattern as the 65AX.
- Includes the compact IG-06 ignition module.
- Specially designed O.S. carb makes tuning a breeze and delivers excellent throttle response; it comes equipped with a regulator and pump.
- A special roller bearing on the large end of the conrod allows for 50:1 fuel/oil mixture.
O.S. originally designed compact carburetor expressly for gasoline engine and pump are installed.
A compact IG-0 Ignition Module is included with the motor for perfect starts every time.
Standard size, lightweight, Powerbox™ muffler