During World War II, Fairchild PT-19s turned thousands of raw recruits into combat-ready fighter pilots. PT-19s were a critical part of the primary flight-training program, hence one of the most widely manufactured aircraft. Although not a trainer, RC pilots with a bit of time behind the sticks will love how the new Hangar 9® Fun Scale PT-19 PNP handles in the air.
Foam RC pilots will be familiar with the PT-19 brushless outrunner power system, enjoy a wide variety of battery options, and easy field assembly. The all-wood airframe is finished in genuine UltraCote® film that's long-lasting and easy to maintain. Modern and innovative Spektrum electronics will bring the PT-19 to life and allow you to fly it how you want, from sport aerobatics to touch-n-go practice. The new Hangar 9® Fun Scale PT-19 PNP features outstanding sport-plane flying characteristics at a great value.
- Expertly constructed with lightweight, laser-cut balsa and plywood
- Plug-N-Play® Completion Level
- Fits a wide variety of battery options to provide a wide range of performance and flight times.
- No glue is required for the main assembly, and it can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Painted fiberglass cowl
- 60-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, motor RPM, and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Factory-installed 4250-600Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Optional-use landing gear fairings and pilot increase the realistic appeal
- Four factory installed Spektrum™ A391 servos
- Large top hatch makes access to electronics and batteries convenient.
- Two-piece, bolt-on wings for more accessible transportation and field assembly
- Covered in genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® film
- Efficient 14 x 8.5 wood propeller included for 3-4S Lipo battery powered. (5S and 6S LiPo batteries require a propeller change).
FLYING A BALSA AIRCRAFT HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
Hangar 9 brings one of the primary trainers used in World War II designed for RC sport and scale pilots looking to transition from foam models to balsa. Although not a trainer, RC pilots with a bit of time behind the sticks will love how the new Hangar 9® Fun Scale PT-19 PNP handles in the air. Foam RC pilots will be familiar with the PT-19 brushless outrunner power system, enjoy a wide variety of battery options, and easy field assembly. It features lightweight balsa and plywood construction and is finished in genuine UltraCote® that's long-lasting and easy to maintain. The two-piece, bolt-on wings allow for convenient transportation and setup. Pilots can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery. At the workbench, the PT-19 assembly is easy, with only standard tools needed. All you need to do is bolt the model together, install the receiver, charge a battery and fly. The new Hangar 9® Fun Scale PT-19 PNP is a balsa model with outstanding sport-plane flying characteristics at a great value.
Plug-N-Play Completion Level
This Plug-N-Play® (PNP) model comes out of the box with a factory-installed power system and servos that are ready to connect to the compatible receiver of your choice (sold separately). Plus, the bolt-on tail speeds and simplifies assembly.
Laser-cut, lightweight balsa and plywood construction that's expertly built to exacting standards gives the Fun Scale PT-19 design exceptional durability. Genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® film covering, factory-applied with precision, provides an easy-to-maintain finish that's vivid no matter how you look at it.
No glue is required for the main assembly, and you can have the Fun Scale PT-19 ARF/PNP ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery! The wing design makes transport and storage as practical and convenient as possible.
The Fun Scale PT-19 PNP is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system-related telemetry data, including motor RPM, current, battery voltage, and more via compatible receivers (including the AR637T) and Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters while you fly.