- 5-cylinder radial offers great scale appearance
- 2S Li-Po battery compatible ignition provides easy starts and reliable performance
- Amazing 4-stroke sound Saito™ engine sound
- Updated intake design
- Complete with electronic ignition, flex-pipe exhausts and engine standoffs
- Horizon Hobby recommends the use of Red Line or Power Model synthetic oil, at a mix ratio of 16:1 – 20:1
The Saito™ FG-73R5 engine is the first 5-cylinder gasoline radial engine from Saito. This engine is a scale-modelers delight, delivering the incredible sound and smooth reliability that Saito has built their reputation on. Above and beyond the advantages of a 4-stroke gasoline operation, this is the engine for those who like to run clean and efficient engines. Accompanied by Saito power and precision craftsmanship, the distinguished look and sweet sound, this is the engine many of you have been waiting for. This engine provides easy starts and reliable performance due to the 2S Li-Po-compatible electronic ignition. The carburetor features a rotating barrel specially made for 4-stroke engines, ensuring reliable fuel feed and outstanding performance at any attitude. An engine heat sink provides better cooling and performance in demanding conditions. Supplied complete with flex exhausts, engine mount, and electronic ignition.
As an expert in reliable 4-stroke engines, Saito engineers spend years developing the best-built 4-stroke gasoline engines. The power-to-weight ratio of a Saito engine creates a one-of-a-kind flying experience. For serious modelers, the FG-73R5 is here with the quality, sound and precision craftsmanship Saito is known for.