- Gasoline engine lowers operating costs as much as 90%
- Uses the proven and reliable FA-82A platform
- 4-stroke sound Saito™ engines are famous for
- Smaller Saito 4-stroke ignition module provides easy starts and reliable performance with a lower power consumption
- Complete with Saito pump carb, muffler and engine mount
- Horizon Hobby recommends the use of Red Line or Power Model synthetic oil only, at a mix ratio of 16:1 – 20:1
The RC industry’s most reliable manufacturer of top-quality glow 4-stroke engines introduces the Saito™ FG-14C gas engine. This engine is the gas equivalent of the 82 AAC glow engine in terms of size and dimensions, yet it gives you the cleaner, lower-operating cost of gas with 14cc of power. Above and beyond the advantages of a 4-stroke gas engine, this is the engine for those who like to run clean and efficient engines. Accompanied by the Saito power and precision craftsmanship, the distinguished look and sweet sound, this is the engine many of you have been waiting for.
As an expert in reliable 4-strokes, Saito engineers spent years developing the best-built 4-stroke gas engine. The power-to-weight ratio of a Saito engine creates a one-of-a-kind flying experience. For serious modelers, the long awaited arrival of a high-quality, powerful and precision craftsmanship gas engine is here.