Ready to be a favorite right from the start!
A pilot might own many planes, but there's always one that stands out as the all-time favorite. That's what Great Planes designed the Escapade GP/EP ARF to be. If you've mastered a trainer, you can fly it with confidence – and when you've flown it once, you'll always be eager for the next chance to enjoy its easy handling and nimble aerobatics.
- Easy-to-install mounts for glow engines and brushless motors
- No-mod set ups for single-servo or dual-servo ailerons
- Built-up airframe
- Bolt-on wing and tail surfaces, landing gear and wheel pants
- Prehinged control surfaces
- Striking MonoKote trim scheme
Bolt-on tail surfaces drastically cut assembly time!
Removing the factory-built battery “hatch” also gives you easy access to onboard gear. Magnets in the hatch and fuselage provide a strong bond and a simple way to reattach the hatch after use.
The two-piece wing assembles quickly, providing accurate alignment automatically.
The fiberglass wheel pants are factory-painted to match the MonoKote trim scheme.
- Wingspan: 52.5" (1340mm)
- Wing Area: 483 sq in (31.2 sq dm)
- Weight: 5.0 – 5.5lb (2270 – 2495g)
- Wing Loading: 24 – 26 oz/sq ft (73 – 80 g/sq dm)
- Length: 46" (1160mm)
- Airfoil: Semi-symmetrical, low wing configuration
- Center of Gravity: 2-1/2" (63mm) Back from the wing's leading edge
at the fuselage sides.
- Control Throws- Low Rate / High Rate
- Ailerons: Up & Down 1/4" (6mm) 11° / 1/2" (13mm) 22°
- Elevator: Up & Down 3/4" (19mm) 15° / 1-1/4" (32mm) 25°
- Rudder: Right & Left 1-1/4" (32mm) 17° / 2" (51mm) 26°