- Knightrunner blue body thermoformed in high-strength polycarbonate
- Two-piece cab and bed design
- Clear windows
- Dropped bed design
- Decal sheet with additional graphics and logos included
- Aluminum steering plates
- Aluminum steering rack
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable injection molded rock sliders
Keeping it real. The Knightrunner 4X4 RTR features injection-molded grill, mirrors, door handles, wipers, and more to heighten the scale realism of the thermoformed polycarbonate blue body designed by James Knight of Knight Customs. The extra decal sheet includes additional overlanding graphics and sponsor logos to outfit the Knightrunner 4X4 for a custom look.
Element RC has partnered with industry-leading aftermarket manufacturers to provide the highest level of scale realism possible. These partners include: DeMello Off-road, Front Runner, Magnaflow, and General Tire.
Gripping the trail are a set of officially licensed General Grabber A/T X tires. All of Element RC's tires are molded in a soft, high-performance rubber that was selected for all-around grip performance and wear characteristics. The General Grabber A/T X tires are mounted on Urbine 1.55" beadlock wheels. No more worrying if your RTR tires will come unglued.
James Knight, the founder of Knight Customs, has been passionate about radio-controlled models since the age of 9 when he first discovered hobby-grade models. He quickly became fascinated with the miniature scale details and performance that go hand-in-hand with the hobby. James' passion is driven by the fact that there is something magical about building a model that moves and looks exactly like a real, full-size vehicle.
James has a passion for collecting many of the vintage RCs from the 80s and 90s, in addition to modern scale crawlers. His collection features everything from an original RC10 to modern-day trail trucks and crawlers.
James founded Knight Customs in 2013 to take advantage of the proliferation of 3D printing technology and bring his designs to the masses. Knight Customs is pioneering the use of 3D printing to bring products to market that have not been possible with traditional manufacturing techniques. In recent years, Knight Customs has been able to collaborate with many of the leading brands in the RC industry. These collaborations ensure that the community has a wide range of aftermarket scale parts to customize their favorite rig and make it their own. Knight Customs designs are available as pre-printed in premium materials or as 3D files to allow you to print your own at home.
Where scale looks and performance meet. When you want a rig designed with scale looks and performance in mind, you want the Enduro Knightrunner 4×4 RTR overland truck.
- Stealth(R) X transmission: At the center of the Knightrunner 4X4 chassis is Associated Electrics' revolutionary Stealth(R) X transmission. What makes this transmission different from others is the ability to adjust the front and rear drive ratios independently across three different levels. Out of the box, the Stealth(R) X comes pre-installed with the 5.7% overdrive gears. As an added bonus, the 11.83% overdrive gears are included, but not installed. Available separately are a one-to-one ratio option for those who wish to drive the front and rear equally.
- Steering rack: The included aluminum swing rack and steering plates give the IFS suspension a precise, solid feel.
- Suspension: Durable injection-molded upper and lower suspension arms with optimized ball cups provide maximum suspension articulation along with modern off-road vehicle suspension scale looks.
- Steering blocks: 100% compatible with steering blocks from previous Enduro chassis and allows up to 45deg. of steering.
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies: Threaded aluminum and fluid-filled, these shocks keep the vehicle stable on the trail and retain fluid even in the roughest terrain.
- Independent front suspension: With durability, performance, agility and scale looks in mind, the engineers at Area 51 Design Works came up with the Independent Front Suspension conversion kit. Now you can get that same kit in an RTR vehicle. Pre-assembled with the same quality and features, this trail truck comes equipped with IFS and is scale ready to tackle rough off-road terrain right out of the box.
Like all other Element RC vehicles, the Knightrunner comes fully equipped with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The Reedy SC480X ESC with T-plug connector and 16-turn 5-slot brushed motor combo deliver ultra-smooth power to the wheels. Guiding the Knightrunner on trail are the XP130 3-channel 2.4GHz radio and high-torque, metal-gear 1320MG Reedy servo.
- Reedy Power crawler motor: The Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow precise acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
- Reedy power electronic speed controller (ESC): The water-resistant SC480X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and T-plug connector.
Packed full of features like these, it's hard to keep the Knightrunner 4X4 RTR on the pavement and off the trails. It's the perfect rig for whatever adventures lie around the next corner. Your journey begins here!
|Dimensions||22.7 × 12.2 × 11.0 in|