More power at lighter weight
Innovation is excellence; so, when DLE added innovations like magnesium alloy crankcases, improved crankshaft bearings, and a better piston/cylinder fit to their engines, serious R/C pilots got very excited. The DLE-61 weighs four pounds and cranks out over six horsepower from a durable and long-lasting engine.
Extras like an airplane-specific carburetor, muffler, standoffs and electronic ignition boost performance even further. It's a solid 60cc engine at the best price you’ll find.
- Efficient, light design for high power-to-weight ratio
- Light piston for fast acceleration, excellent compression and low vibration
- CNC-machined parts for high performance and long life
- Enlarged crankshaft bearings
- Two petal reed valve carburetor
- Muffler included for optimized power
- Spark plugs
- Spiral wire wrap
Electronic ignition delivers ultra-smooth idle, easy starting and awesome throttle transition.
The DLE-61 includes a muffler, electronic ignition gear, spark plugs, spiral wire wrap and connector safety clips.