Apex2 Sport Chassis
Built on a budget friendly Apex2 Sport chassis, the A550 Rally Car is a beautiful true-to-life scale version of the Group B cars from the golden era of rallying during the 1980s. These cars were some of the fastest, most powerful, and most sophisticated rally cars ever built!
- 550-sized brushed motor
- Programmable ESC (program card sold separately)
- Steel dog bones and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Injection-molded brake calipers and rotors
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable shock mounting locations
- Bolt-on steering plates
- Molded one-piece tie rods and steering links
- Sealed receiver box
- Adjustable body post height locations
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Active rear toe suspension design
- Plastic tub main chassis
- ‘Shorty’ battery box
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
- Oilite bushings
A550 Rally Car
The Apex2 Sport chassis features some of the latest features in rally racing. A front and rear independent suspension with coil-over shocks and active rear toe give the Apex2 Sport the ultimate in handling on uneven tarmac. This makes it a perfect platform for the A550 Rally Car!
Team Associated 1/10 A550 Rally Car
For better handling, A-arm front and rear independent suspension keeps the Apex2 chassis under control during the wildest of driving conditions.
Coil-over shock absorbers smooth out the bumps when ripping around the rally course.
Active rear suspension allows the amount of toe change to be adjusted throughout the suspension cycle, increasing or decreasing rear grip.
A sealed center driveline keeps dirt and debris out for smooth and reliable power delivery.
550 Brushed Motor
The Reedy’s 550 15-turn, 3-slot motor provides plenty of torque and tire-ripping speed.
Reedy SC500X ESC
Controlling speed and power is by the Reedy SC500X programmable brushed ESC with T-plug connector.