A Smarter Warthog
The E-flite® A-10 Thunderbolt II Twin 64mm EDF jet remains the best performing and easiest to fly high-performance model of the iconic U.S. Air Force aircraft that served with distinction in operations Desert Storm, Desert Fox, Enduring Freedom and others. The 6S compatible power system of this updated and upgraded model features an exclusive Spektrum™ Avian™ Dual Smart ESC that combines with the AR637TA receiver in the BNF® Basic version to provide real-time telemetry data — plus optional-use thrust reversing for shorter rollouts after landing — along with the advantages of AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. Functional features include LED navigation lights, operational flaps, twin rudders, and electric retracts with shock-absorbing struts. There's also a more durable, metal-geared nose gear steering servo that makes it more practical to fly from manicured grass and other rough surfaces. It's a superb scale replica and a Smarter "Hog" that offers an unmatched flying experience for a wide variety of pilots!
- The easiest to fly and best handling high-performance A-10 twin EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet model ever
- Scale replica of the iconic aircraft flown by the U.S. Air Force for Close Air Support and other missions
- Functional features including LED navigation lights, operational flaps and twin rudders
- Scale details including removable ordnance, molded-in panel lines and more
- Extremely wide performance envelope and speed range, capable of top speeds up to 110+ MPH
- Twin 11-blade 64mm fans deliver excellent top speed and nearly unlimited vertical performance
- Factory-installed, high-power 6S-compatible brushless motors and dual 40-amp ESC
- 40-amp Spektrum Avian™ Dual Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage and other data, plus reversing capabilities, via compatible transmitters
- Fits 6S batteries from 3200-4000mAh to deliver class-leading performance and flight times
- Spektrum™ AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Nine factory-installed digital servos, including a metal-geared nose wheel steering servo, with precise ball-link equipped linkages
- Electric retracts with shock-absorbing struts for operation from a variety of surfaces including manicured grass
- Easy to install/remove one-piece composite reinforced wing with hands-free connection system
- Convenient top hatch with clear canopy, cockpit detail and a pilot figure
- Factory-applied "Flipper" camouflage trim scheme and finish
- Extremely durable, fully-molded EPO airframe
The Best Handling, High-performance "Hog"
Delivering high performance with easy handling, the original E-flite® A-10 Thunderbolt II Twin 64mm EDF was the perfect first larger twin-powered jet model for a wide range of pilots. This updated and upgraded version has all of the same great features plus the benefits of exclusive Spektrum™ Smart technology! Its twin 11-blade 64mm fans, high-RPM brushless motors and 40-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Dual Smart ESC combine with your 6S 3200-4000mAh 30+C LiPo battery to deliver nearly unlimited vertical performance, level flight top speeds up to 110+ MPH and virtually instantaneous throttle response. The Smart ESC also provides real-time power system related elemetry data while you fly including battery voltage and more – with Smart and non-Smart batteries – via compatible receivers (including the AR637TA in the BNF® Basic version) and Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters. With a 7+ channel transmitter, it also offers optional-use thrust reversing to shorten rollout after landing and provide other special ground handling capabilities. Nine factory-installed digital servos, including a metal-geared nose wheel steering servo, supply precise and reliable control. Functional features include LED navigation lights, operational flaps, twin rudders and electric retracts with shock-absorbing struts so you can fly from a variety of paved, packed dirt or manicured grass surfaces. It arrives factory-finished in the rare "Flipper" three-tone gray camouflage trim scheme with removable ordnance, molded-in panel lines, a cockpit with pilot figure and more contributing to the incredible scale looks. It all adds up to deliver a "Hog" that's sized for easy storage and transport while also offering an unmatched flying experience you'll enjoy flight after flight!
Support Video Playlist
This high-performance A-10 Thunderbolt II model is equipped with both exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you're flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch, making this the easiest to fly A-10 yet! And if you don't want to enable the SAFE Select features, simply bind the receiver normally and only AS3X will be active.
The A-10 64mm is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum™ Avian™ Dual Smart ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data while you fly including battery voltage and more – with Smart and non-Smart batteries – via compatible receivers (including the AR637TA) and Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/3 and 8 G2, the DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly. Plus, optional-use thrust reversing can help shorten rollout after landing and offers other special ground handling capabilities (7+ channel transmitter required for reversing).
The twin 11-blade 64mm fans, high-RPM brushless motors and dual 40-amp Smart ESC combine with your 6S 3200–4000mAh 30+C LiPo battery to deliver nearly unlimited vertical performance and a fantastic speed range – including level flight top speeds up to 110+ MPH – with virtually instantaneous throttle response. This power system also delivers better performance and longer flight times than the 4S-compatible power systems used in similar class models.
The A-10 Twin 64mm EDF features an accurate outline and an abundance of scale details including molded-in panel lines and hatches, gun detail, and removable ordnance – more details than you typically find on similar class and smaller models.
Factory-installed LED navigation lights, operational flaps and twin rudders are functional features that take your experience to another level.
The factory-installed electric retracts are equipped with durable metal components including shock-absorbing struts that make it possible to fly from a wider variety of surfaces including paved runways and even manicured grass.
Construction with fully-molded EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail and shapes in a lightweight yet durable form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that's easy to maintain and delivers the best possible flight experience, plus the factory-installed servos with ball-link equipped linkages deliver crisp and precise control at every speed.
The one-piece, composite-reinforced wing is easy to install and remove for storage and transport thanks to the innovative hands-free connection system. And the convenient top-mounted hatch makes it quick and easy to install and remove batteries.
Unique Trim Scheme
The factory-applied paint and decal finish is inspired by the rare "Flipper" three-tone gray camouflage that was used on some A-10 aircraft in the early 90's and makes for a model you'll be proud to show off everywhere you go.
$include('Page-Include', 'cid', 'spektrum-bnf-blue-box')$