Huge power and performance!
In order for 90-sized machines to nail huge maneuvers and hardcore, smackdown-style 3D it's all about power, and the 105HZ-R has it in abundance. Displacement has been increased by 15%, while a huge venturi rams air into the carburetor, producing massive power. Plus, it fits in a .90-sized mounting pattern!
- Featuring the displacement of a 1.05 in the mounting space of a .90.
- More displacement means more power, and these engines boost displacement by 15%!
- A huge venturi boosts output even further.
- The machined, blue anodized heatsink head is light in weight, and cools the engine efficiently.
- An extra feature on the 105HZ-R is the pressurized DRS (Demand Regulator System), which ensures consistent fuel flow regardless of the heli's attitude.