- Authentic full-time 4WD includes a radio transmitter & receiver and a battery.
- Delicate army green body finished with fine pad-printing design
- Realistic scale detailing including canvas seats, rear-view mirrors, dashboards, leaf springs & dampers, tires and metal ladder frame rails.
- Additional movable scale features and accessories like rear seat, axe, shovel, two bins, windshield, rotating steering wheel and fuel tank
- The perfect match for 1/12 figures，
- Up to seven LED lights are included for nighttime driving.
- Optional parts (canvas top, machine gun, and trailer) provide further scale finishing.
“It did everything, went anywhere, was as faithful as a dog, as strong as a mule, and as agile as a goat. It consistently carried twice what it was designed for, and still kept going. ”
— Ernie Pyle, Pulitzer Prize-winning War Correspondent
When the MB Scaler was first put into service during the 1940s it wasn’t the only light off-road vehicle on the battlefield. It wasn’t the most ground-breaking design and didn’t feature state-of-the-art technology. However it would start a revolution – designed to tackle the most extreme type of terrain, it became a reliable and versatile workhorse honored by soldiers around the World for year to come.
To recreate and capture that original love for the MB Scaler, Rochobby has gone through a repeated testing and upgrading process to present you with this one-of-its-kind model: 1:12Model.
No less than its larger sibling: 1:6 1941 MB Scaler we created one year ago — it features a realistic moulded hard body finished with a delicate pad printing technique including real rear-view mirrors, a detailed dashboard, rubber tires and removable accessories such as a fuel tank, axe, shovel, hood, windshield and a top bow assembly.
However the 1:12 1941 MB Scaler features even more. More Details — such as lifelike canvas seats, a fold-down rear seat with openable bins and tires with stunning scale tread patterns. More Realistic — the MB Scaler chassis features a solid ladder frame rail that mirrors its full-size counterpart, multi-leaf springs with dampers as well as offset differentials, making this vehicle exquisitely equal to the legendary historical Willys. More Versatile — the MB Scaler features a fantastic LED system (four turn lights, two headlights and a blackout lamp) that helps explore the dark of night. Besides the scale finishing and detail its 2.4GHz ANT transmitter provides modelers from rookies to experts with the opportunity to enjoy exciting trails with a Two-speed transmission option (Crawling Mode and Beginner Mode), as well as alerting the user with a Low-Battery Warning, Forgotten Alarm, Motor Overload Protection, and more!
Sometimes, Smaller really is Better. The Legend lives on – 1941 MB Scaler!