- 2-Wheel drive 4X2 transmission that's upgradable to 4X4 (using 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set)
- Spektrum 2.4GHz SLT2 transmitter with 50/75/100% throttle modes
- Spektrum SLT 2-in-1 40A ESC & Receiver
- Spektrum Smart 8.4V 3300mAh 7-Cell Hump NiMH Battery included
- Spektrum S120 USB-C Smart Charger included
- AA transmitter batteries included
- MEGA 550 12T brushed motor
- Spektrum S650 waterproof digital servo offering 84 oz-in of torque
- Metal internal geared diff
- 1.35 module input and main diff gear teeth
- Strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders
- Impact absorbing bumpers
- Steering system with stone clearance
- Easy-access modular design — power, diff, and electronics modules can be removed for maintenance quickly and easily
- Double-wishbone suspension front and rear for great handling
- Vented dBoots KATAR MT tires that disperse water for improved durability
- 2-year limited warranty — see website for details
Start Bashing With the Best!
Join the RC stadium truck racing hobby affordably with the ARRMA VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD. After you’ve gained some experience, you can step right up to amplified speeds and brushless performance with the same ARRMA vehicle and a few easy upgrades! Created by the ARRMA design team of RC enthusiasts, this ready-to-run, easy to drive remote control stadium truck features the faster, tougher engineering needed to survive the hard knocks of beginner-level bashing. You can fulfill your stadium racing dreams on almost any terrain, including dirt, grass, parking lots, paved and asphalt surfaces. Beneath its realistic 1/10 scale stadium truck body, the ARRMA VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST includes a brushed motor power system that can send it at 30+ mph under optimum conditions. Until you’re prepared to handle its highest speed, the included Spektrum radio lets you set the throttle limit at just 50% or 75% of maximum. ARRMA cuts your downtime to the bone with its trademark modular chassis that makes maintenance and repairs fast and easy. Though it comes complete with a Spektrum Smart 7C NiMH battery and USB charger, the brushless-ready ARRMA VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST provides the perfect foundation for upgrading later to 3S brushless power. Then you can also install the ARRMA 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set (ARA210003, sold separately) for the added threat of unstoppable 4WD traction!
SIGNATURE EASY-ACCESS MODULAR DESIGN
The 1/10 scale VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD stadium truck incorporates the signature ARRMA easy-access modular design. Separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics, and differential components make routine maintenance fast and simple.
STRONG COMPOSITE CHASSIS
Contributing to the VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST stadium truck's unstoppable performance are a strong composite chassis; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout. Extended height dirt defenders limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub.
Using the 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set (sold separately), the 1/10 scale VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD stadium truck can easily be upgraded for the extra traction of 4-wheel drive in just three simple steps.
UPGRADEABLE POWER SYSTEM
The 1/10 scale VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 2WD monster truck is based on the proven ARRMA 4X4 platform. That means you can easily upgrade from its included 550 MEGA brushed power system to 3S brushless power whenever you're ready for the increased performance.
MULTI-TERRAIN dBOOTS TIRES
Tough, multi-spoke black ST wheels with vented, multi-terrain dBoots KATAR tires give the VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 2WD effective traction for bashing almost anywhere, from dirt and grass to parking lots, paved, and asphalt surfaces.
SPEKTRUM SLT2 2.4GHZ 2-CHANNEL TRANSMITTER
The included Spektrum SLT2 transmitter is perfectly balanced for fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control. New bashers can set the throttle limits at 50% or 75% until ready to use the full speed potential.
* For details on waterproof standards, please see product instruction manuals.