- 2-Wheel drive 4X2 transmission that's upgradable to 4X4 (using 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set)
- Spektrum 2.4GHz SLT2 transmitter with 50/75/100% throttle modes
- Spektrum SLT 2-in-1 40A ESC & Receiver
- AA transmitter batteries included
- MEGA 550 12T brushed motor
- Spektrum S650 waterproof digital servo offering 84 oz-in of torque
- Metal internal geared diff
- 1.35 module input and main diff gear teeth
- Strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders
- Impact absorbing bumpers
- Steering system with stone clearance
- Easy-access modular design — power, diff, and electronics modules can be removed for maintenance quickly and easily
- Double-wishbone suspension front and rear for great handling
- Vented dBoots Katar MT tires that disperse water for improved durability
- 2-year limited warranty — see website for details
Start Bashing With the Best!
It takes just one remote control stadium truck to make the journey from first-time brushed RC bashing to amplified brushless racing action, and that’s the ARRMA VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD. It may be low-priced, ready-to-run, and easy to drive, but the ARRMA VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST has also been engineered faster and tougher to outlast other beginner-level bashers. Underneath the aggressive 1/10 scale RC stadium truck body, it’s got the brushed motor muscle to reach 30 mph or more under optimum conditions. Escape from the everyday to live your fast racing fantasies on almost any terrain, including off-road, dirt, grass, parking lots, paved and asphalt surfaces. Maintenance and repairs are quick and easy with the innovative ARRMA modular chassis. The Spektrum radio lets you limit the throttle to 50% or 75% of its top potential until you’re comfortable racing at full speed. Only a 7C NiMH or 2S LiPo battery and compatible charger are required. The brushless-ready design of the ARRMA VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST also lays the perfect foundation for your next steps. Upgrade to 3S brushless power and install the ARRMA 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set (ARA210003, sold separately) for extreme speeds and unstoppable 4WD traction!
SIGNATURE EASY-ACCESS MODULAR DESIGN
The 1/10 scale VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD stadium truck incorporates the signature ARRMA easy-access modular design. Separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics, and differential components make routine maintenance fast and simple.
STRONG COMPOSITE CHASSIS
Contributing to the VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST stadium truck's unstoppable performance are a strong composite chassis; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout. Extended height dirt defenders limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub.
Using the 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set (sold separately), the 1/10 scale VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD stadium truck can easily be upgraded for the extra traction of 4-wheel drive in just three simple steps.
UPGRADEABLE POWER SYSTEM
The 1/10 scale VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 2WD monster truck is based on the proven ARRMA 4X4 platform. That means you can easily upgrade from its included 550 MEGA brushed power system to 3S brushless power whenever you're ready for the increased performance.
MULTI-TERRAIN dBOOTS TIRES
Tough, multi-spoke black ST wheels with vented, multi-terrain dBoots KATAR tires give the VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 2WD effective traction for bashing almost anywhere, from dirt and grass to parking lots, paved, and asphalt surfaces.
SPEKTRUM SLT2 2.4GHZ 2-CHANNEL TRANSMITTER
The included Spektrum SLT2 transmitter is perfectly balanced for fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control. New bashers can set the throttle limits at 50% or 75% until ready to use the full speed potential.
* For details on waterproof standards, please see product instruction manuals.