- 2-Wheel drive 4X2 transmission that's upgradable to 4X4 (using 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set)
- Spektrum 2.4GHz SLT2 transmitter with 50/75/100% throttle modes
- Spektrum SLT 2-in-1 40A ESC & Receiver
- Spektrum Smart 8.4V 3300mAh 7-Cell Hump NiMH Battery included
- Spektrum S120 USB-C Smart Charger included
- AA transmitter batteries included
- MEGA 550 12T brushed motor
- Spektrum S650 waterproof digital servo offering 84 oz-in of torque
- Metal internal geared diff
- 1.35 module input and main diff gear teeth
- Strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders
- Impact absorbing bumpers
- Steering system with stone clearance
- Easy-access modular design — power, diff, and electronics modules can be removed for maintenance quickly and easily
- Double-wishbone suspension front and rear for great handling
- Vented dBoots tires that disperse water for improved durability
- 2-year limited warranty — see website for details
You need just one RC truck to journey from beginner bashing to extreme all-road blasting, and that’s the faster, tougher ARRMA SENTON 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD. Though it’s easy to drive, affordably priced, and completely ready-to-run — even a 7C NiMH battery and USB charger are included — check out the aggressive 1/10 scale RC short course truck styling for a hint of what’s in store. Speeds of 30+ mph are possible under optimum conditions. With its durable chassis, wide wheelbase, and vented tires, the ARRMA SENTON 4X2 BOOST puts the hammer down on nearly any off-road or paved surface, while its smooth handling has you looking like a short track RC winner straight off of the starting line. The ARRMA design team minimizes your maintenance downtime with an innovative modular chassis that gets you in and out of the pits ASAP. The choice of included Spektrum radio also makes this one of the best RC trucks for beginners. Besides having a grip that fits like a glove, it lets you limit top speeds to 50% or 75% of full throttle until you’re ready to put the pedal to the metal. You won’t always be a new driver, of course, and the brushless-ready design of the ARRMA SENTON 4X2 BOOST SCT RC truck lays the perfect foundation for your next moves. Make and break new speed records with an easy upgrade to 3S brushless power. Install the ARRMA 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set (ARA210003, sold separately) in a few simple steps for unstoppable 4WD traction!
SIGNATURE EASY-ACCESS MODULAR DESIGN
The 1/10 scale SENTON 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD short course truck incorporates the signature ARRMA easy-access modular design. Separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics, and differential components make routine maintenance fast and simple.
STRONG COMPOSITE CHASSIS
Contributing to the SENTON 4X2 BOOST short course truck's unstoppable performance are a strong composite chassis; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout. Extended height dirt defenders limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub.
Using the 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set (sold separately), the 1/10 scale SENTON 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD short course truck can easily be upgraded for the extra traction of 4-wheel drive in just three simple steps.
UPGRADEABLE POWER SYSTEM
The 1/10 scale SENTON 4X2 BOOST 2WD short course truck is based on the proven ARRMA 4X4 platform. That means you can easily upgrade from its included 550 MEGA brushed power system to 3S brushless power whenever you're ready for the increased performance.
MULTI-TERRAIN dBOOTS TIRES
Tough, multi-spoke black SC wheels with vented, multi-terrain dBoots Fortress SC tires give the SENTON 4X2 BOOST 2WD effective traction for bashing almost anywhere, from dirt and grass to parking lots, paved, and asphalt surfaces.
SPEKTRUM SLT2 2.4GHZ 2-CHANNEL TRANSMITTER
The included Spektrum SLT2 transmitter is perfectly balanced for fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control. New bashers can set the throttle limits at 50% or 75% until ready to use the full speed potential.
* For details on waterproof standards, please see product instruction manuals.