- 2-Wheel drive 4X2 transmission that's upgradable to 4X4 (using 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set)
- Spektrum 2.4GHz SLT2 transmitter with 50/75/100% throttle modes
- Spektrum SLT 2-in-1 40A ESC & Receiver
- Spektrum Smart 8.4V 3300mAh 7-Cell Hump NiMH Battery included
- Spektrum S120 USB-C Smart Charger included
- AA transmitter batteries included
- MEGA 550 12T brushed motor
- Spektrum S650 waterproof digital servo offering 84 oz-in of torque
- Metal internal geared diff
- 1.35 module input and main diff gear teeth
- Strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders
- Impact absorbing bumpers
- Steering system with stone clearance
- Easy-access modular design — power, diff, and electronics modules can be removed for maintenance quickly and easily
- Double-wishbone suspension front and rear for great handling
- Vented dBoots Fortress MT tires that disperse water for improved durability
- 2-year limited warranty — see website for details
Transform your ARRMA GRANITE 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD from budget-friendly basher to monster truck beast whenever you’re ready, thanks to an innovative, upgrade-ready chassis from the ARRMA design team of enthusiasts. Straight out of the box, this big RC truck is fully ready-to-run, with a 7C NiMH battery and USB charger both included — making it an ideal choice of first remote control monster truck. And like all real RC monster trucks, it’s got plenty of power and attitude. The included MEGA brushed motor system can reach 30+ mph, and the rugged chassis takes a high-speed pounding over off-road, dirt, grass, parking lot, paved and asphalt surfaces without even a whimper. The innovative modular chassis design is exclusive to ARRMA’s best RC cars and trucks, giving you instant access to every on-board component for effortless maintenance. While you’re learning the basics of fast RC truck control, you’ll love the throttle limiting feature of the included Spektrum radio. Set it for a maximum of 50% or 75% of full power to stay in your comfort zone until you want to cut loose. Then, once you’re ready, the ARRMA GRANITE 4X2 BOOST can deliver more extreme monster truck RC action. This “beginner” ARRMA RC truck has a brushless-ready design, easily upgradeable to a 3S brushless motor to go from bashing to all-out blasting. And with the 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set (ARA210003, sold separately), the extra traction of 4-wheel drive is just ten minutes and three simple steps away.
SIGNATURE EASY-ACCESS MODULAR DESIGN
The 1/10 scale GRANITE 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD monster truck incorporates the signature ARRMA easy-access modular design. Separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics, and differential components make routine maintenance fast and simple.
STRONG COMPOSITE CHASSIS
Contributing to the GRANITE 4X2 BOOST monster truck's unstoppable performance are a strong composite chassis; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout. Extended height dirt defenders limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub.
Using the 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set (sold separately), the 1/10 scale GRANITE 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD monster truck can easily be upgraded for the extra traction of 4-wheel drive in just three simple steps.
UPGRADEABLE POWER SYSTEM
The 1/10 scale GRANITE 4X2 BOOST 2WD monster truck is based on the proven ARRMA 4X4 platform. That means you can easily upgrade from its included 550 MEGA brushed power system to 3S brushless power whenever you are ready for the increased performance.
MULTI-TERRAIN dBOOTS TIRES
Tough, multi-spoke black MT wheels with vented, multi-terrain dBoots Fortress MT tires give the GRANITE 4X2 BOOST 2WD effective traction for bashing almost anywhere, from dirt and grass to parking lots, paved, and asphalt surfaces.
SPEKTRUM SLT2 2.4GHZ 2-CHANNEL TRANSMITTER
The included Spektrum SLT2 transmitter is perfectly balanced for fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control. New bashers can set the throttle limits at 50% or 75% until ready to use the full speed potential.
* For details on waterproof standards, please see product instruction manuals.